Root Canal and Ascension

“A root canal is very similar to having a filling - so my dentist promised me. I've tried to avoid both filling and root canal - a root canal just takes longer.

This root canal was on my very back tooth on the upper left. I have a small mouth and the worst part was keeping my jaw open. I was there for 2 hours and the work lasted about 1 1/2 hours. They numb you so you don't feel it - but the sounds are weird. I did my ascension attitudes the whole time!! I told the dentist I was trying to meditate during the procedure. Relaxing is the hardest part. Every time I started tensing up - I'd introduce an attitude. I have to admit it was challenging, but good practice for me. There was a whole lot of Praising going on that day!”

by Mary Jane

If you would like to share with others how you use your Ascension practice in daily life, please send your email to: contact@theishayafoundation.html.